BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Eloise S.
San Marcos
I like these chips but I feel like they kinda have a weird after taste?? They seem healthy , I would buy again but wouldn't be my first choice
krista w.
Salem, UT
These have been and always will be my go to chips when I'm wanting a grain chip! So good and if you enjoy onion flavored chips these are great!
Brianna R.
Pawtucket , RI
My favorite hands down. I can eat them all day. The large bag can be gone in a day at my house. They are a great alternative to regular chips.
Stephanie E.
Knoxville
I love sun chips. This is not my favorite flavor. Harvest cheddar is my favorite. But these are good too. Every bite is packed with good flavor
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
My favorites chips in the whole world! I can't stop once I start and I usually end up eating the whole bag in one sitting! It's healthy right?
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
The first flavor I ever tasted in Sunchips and still.the best I've had, a few limited time flavors have been good but French onion is my go to.
Autumn L.
Del Valle, TX
So good! These take me back to my school days. Loved them then & I love them now. Perfectly seasoned, not too salty like a lot of other chips.
keili b.
Knoxville, TN
my favorite chips ever!! very affordable! they’re so addicting😩 love sunchips, i have since i was younger ! would love to try other varieties!
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
These Sun Chips are yummy and French Onion is my favorite and it's good for you and I do recommend this delicious product to friends and family
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is delish! It's a "healthier" option other than most chips but still can get that chip craving out of the way. Love this product!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?