BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Brianna A.
Sun chips are the shit. This one is my favorite flavor. I purchase these when I get stuff for sandwiches. Or if they are available when I go to a sandwich shop these are the kind I go for. I would highly recommend.
Kate B.
Kenosha
These are some of the worst chips I have ever had. Do not recommend at all. Sunchips usually taste amazing, but they really messed up on these. Get other flavors of sunchips, but do not get these.
Amelia N.
Orem, UT
These are so yummy. My only complaint is that it seems like the amount you get is WAY too little compared to other chip brands. But for the price I think that this could be overlooked. So yummy!
Ezequiel T.
These chips are really good and they actually tastes like onions. These chips are kind of healthy not that much because they don’t have a lot of salt on them. This compares to similar chips because they have an amazing flavor.
Kelsea M.
I used to not like SunChips because I thought they tasted to grainy but after giving up most processed foods and trying these again I kinda fell back in love! The French onion is my favorite flavor it has a lot of taste!
Sammy C.
Philadelphia
Same thing with the onion!! The brand itself just has an amazing recipe for chips. And the ridges gives it a fun way to eat it. These are better than Heres sour cream and thats saying something!
Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, Ga
Sun Chips are my favorite chip. I feel like these are a more " healthy " chip and I feel better eating these then I would a greasy fried chip. The Taste is amazing and they're never expensive.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love everything about these tasty treasures! It’s as if you’d dipped the regular flavor into a French-onion dip, but without all the extra calories! Perfect for snacking, all day, every day!
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love these chips, but the downside is that I think the flavor can be overpowering sometimes. They’re also a little expensive for the amount of chips you get but overall great snack!
Shanda W.
Fairfield
My husband's favorite flavor of SunChips. These don't taste like your usual french onion, they are better. The texture and ingredients of these chips are make them flavorful and delicious!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart