BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
I am obsessed with these chips. So much bursting flavor. One of the couple's kinds that I cant just have a few. I end up eating a whole bag hahah
Alexis T.
S Sioux City, NE
My favorite chips right now, could literally eat the entire bag to myself! I really like all the sunchip flavors but right now these are my fav!
Amy G.
Roseville, MN
Sun Chips are a great healthy snack for myself and my kids. They love the crispiness of the chip and I like that they are a healthy alternative.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Yummy! These chips are the perfect accompaniment for lunch, a picnic or a snack on the go! They are crunchy, tangy and overall the perfect bite.
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
These are my absolute favorite chips. They have a great taste if you like sour cream and onion. They are price friendly and definitely worth it.
Looney B.
Merrick, NY
these are probably my favorite onion chip out on the market i love eating theses with a sandwich  so yummy i even get these at subways
bonnie A.
This my all time favorite snack. There is enough crunch to it and the chips has a nice fresh taste of seasoning. I could live off these forever.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
These chips taste wonderful. Even my 10 year old loves them. The only problem for me is, I can sit and eat a whole large bag by myself. so good!
gina N.
I much prefer sunchips to regular chips. They have a great nutty underlying taste and they go great with sandwiches or burgers during the summer
Krista H.
Perryville, MO
I could no joke eat these chips all day everyday if my diet allowed it. No joke. Honestly could be a bit cheaper but guess they have to compete.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?