BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Meghan V.
Ocean, NJ
These are one of my favorite snacks. They are so delicious. I love all the flavors that Sun Chips has to offer, but these are my absolute favorite.
Denise R.
San Antonio
These are my favorite chips ever. I can honestly probably finish the bag in one day. I was so addicted to these at one point a couple of years ago.
destiny e.
My all time favorite chips. So good on sandwhichs. I love how the taste is so exquisited. So unique in flavor. I could eat these all day every day
Katrina O.
I love all the flavors but this is by far my favorite I always like to repurchase this because it's so good and healthier than others chip products
Verónica V.
I love this chips, too bad that i cant find this flavor at my local stores. I've always seen three or four other flavors but not the french onion.
Sam W.
Washington, IL
Yum yum yum yum!!! Perfect consistency regarding the onion without the typical sour cream duo. They're not the healthiest, but they taste amazing!
Brittney A.
Eldorado hills
These are delicious ! I get these all of the time ! They go great with everything ! I can't complain about any of the flavors but these are my fav
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
oh yeah! this is one of my favorite chips out there. definitely more healthier than others, as its multigrain. but it still packs a lot of flavor.
Kaylyn F.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sun Chips are great for snacking. They're my go to when I'm feeling snacks, and a better alternative than other chips that I may be interested in.
Elizabeth c.
kingston, NY
This is my favorite out of all the SunChips. They're very light easy and crispy to eat. I can also snack on 20 of them and not eat the entire bag.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?