BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Salina S.
I used to love SunChips Mulitgrain Chips, but as of lately I simply found myself preferring other snacks. I would eat them, but not likely buy them.
Maria H.
Norman, OK
The sour cream and onion are my far my favorite. Takes the favorite taste of sour cream and onion and mixed it in with a healthier chip. Love them!!!
Kassandra H.
Pahoa, HI
Has been a childhood favorite til now. I notice over the years it has become more flavorful than ever. It's addictable once you start you can't stop.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg , PA
I always tell myself I’m going to eat a few and then I realize the bag is almost empty lol! I love these they have been my favorite since child hood
Racheal W.
El Dorado
Tastes just like the dip, so why not have the dip and chip all in one! I often buy this brand and type chip from macs or Walmart. They are delicious.
Alex P.
Gilbert
These chips are definitely very crunchy and flavorful. My son really seems to enjoy these and I definitely pick them up once I'm at the grocery store
Anthony S.
Great flavor.... it almost tastes natural in comparison to other brands....also, mixture of sc&n and multigrain flavor really complements each other
theborns742 L.
Camarillo
Great chips! I'm not a big chip person but I love most of the flavors sun chips have. Love these when I go out on the boat or to pack in my lunches.
Tomi M.
I seriously could eat a whole package of these in one sitting. They are great. We love the multigrain and flavors available. My go to chip for sure.
SUKI L.
l used to eat this for snack all the time but now i tried other snacks brand. l still like this one when i missed it and i usually get it at walmart.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?