BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dawn M.
Sunchips plain is one of my favorite chips! I am not a big fan of French onion chips in general. I do buy thee for my significant other and he enjoys
Dawn T.
I love these chips...the texture is great and the taste is even better. If I'm not careful, I could ear the whole bag although they are very filling.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg , PA
I always tell myself I’m going to eat a few and then I realize the bag is almost empty lol! I love these they have been my favorite since child hood
Mel C.
Bronx, NY
It's so good and has such a comforting crunch and taste to it. I love these when I just need something to snack on while watching videos and whatnot.
Laney C.
Moberly
My husband can eat an entire bag of these! While they taste good they make your breath smell bad! Oh well, the price you pay for good snacks I guess!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
These were my favorite ones from that brand. It was so good and it's good to have for a snack. I'll recommend to anyone who likes chips to eat this.
My fav flavor from sunchips! But they're all yummy. I feel like sunchips are a healthier alternative to potato chips & they're about the same price.
Julia h.
Omg these are the best. A1 in chips 10/10 would buy again. I usually will eat them like 2 a month only because XC but it's heaven every time I eat em
Jennifer W.
Live Oak
This is My favorite flavor of sun chips. Wish it was a little cheaper but hey what can you do!? It's not an over powering flavor which is always good
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
Best flavor they have is so good and not salty but great flavor in each chip and good with sandwiches better than others i had this same flavor
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?