BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ashley D.
Albany
These are my go to chips when I go shopping. They taste so good that I have to hide them from my children. They are a lot healthier than your other brands
Jessica L.
Winooski, VT
These chips are great tasting. It took me awhile to try them actually but once I did I was happy I did and mad that it took me so long to try something new
Lyne A.
Fairfield, CA
Me and mu gusband eat this all the time! We enjoy every bit of it! It so affordable! And your gettin alot inside also! The flavors are really really good!
Myka W.
Hoquiam
These are my favorite chips! I love the flavor and the crunchiness. Would recommend to anybody who loves onion flavored things and delicious crunchy chips!
Gina C.
Yuba City, CA
Everytime I go to the store I have to grab a bag of these chips. They are light since they are baked and just a perfect snack for lunch or nighttime for me
Danielle J.
Pinellas Park, FL
These chips are a great side with a sandwich for lunch or a small snack all of their own! For a healthier version of chips these are bursting with flavor!
Joely W.
French onion are the best! They are so addictive so be careful! But definitely so worth it! I recommend it to all my friends whenever we want for a party.
Sherrylany H.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite flavor of sun chips. I like to eat them on their own as well as dipping them in other things like hummus and they are super affordable!
Kels L.
Delicious and crunchy and they have amazing flavor I love the waves in them it makes the texture different and they are better for you than potato chips
Jennifer K.
Danbury, CT
My kids and I absolutely love the French onion sun chips! Every time we go out to the store we always have to grab a bag. It is like heaven in my mouth!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart