BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Kels L.
Delicious and crunchy and they have amazing flavor I love the waves in them it makes the texture different and they are better for you than potato chips
Karissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
By far my favorite flavor by this brand! Super flavorful and goes great with a sandwich! I'm always craving it! The onion is not overwhelming whatsoever!
Kim H.
Clarksville, IN
When heading out to the beach I always take snacks because I stay for the day and Sun Chips are just the right snack. Light and crispy and full of taste!
Stephanie T.
A great healthy snack that my husband like the always have around. The flavor and texture is great. The price is a little high for the size of the bags.
Salena C.
Joplin
They taste is how I feel chips should be. The crunch is perfect. Flavor is perfect. Amazing on sandwiches. Love the packaging. Can't go wrong with these.
Isabel V.
I love SunChips and this flavor overall was my favorite. I always buy this flavor in these chips. They aren't really salty which makes them even better.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
These sun chips were always my favorite because they were the closest tasting to lays but "healthier" which is why my mom would buy them when I was a kid
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
By far my favorite chips ever! They are a healthier version of chips so its a guilt free choice for me. The flavor is perfect, very balanced and crispy!
Ashley P.
Classic, and delicious. This is my personal favorite next to their garden salsa flavored chips. Good for when you want something besides potato chips.
Lourdes W.
Dallas
I have been eating these for as long as I can remember. They’re delicious. Not to much seasoning. If you want to eat healthy, they have better flavors.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?