BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie R.
I love most SunChips but French Onion is a classic that never gets old! I grew up eating these as a child and I was a picky eater to say the least and I still love them as an adult! It's nice to have a choice of a healthy chip that tastes delicious!
Samantha P.
Farmingdale
We love these chips and like to keep them on hand in our house. I feel more comfortable eating these over other brands, I feel healthier. Eating chips isn't the best thing to eat but I'd prefer to eat a healthier chip. The flavor of these is very good!
Laura T.
Park Ridge, IL
These kind of sun chips are my favorite! I crave these chips all the time. In the supermarket they are a little on the pricier side compared to other chip brands, but I find myself willing to shell out the extra cash because they are so delicious.
Milani B.
Kansas City
I love this bad of chips as well the only reason it’s missing one star is because I like a different flavor from Sunship’s even better but this one is so good and it’s my second favorite from Sunship’s and I would recommend it I got it apart shopper
Ava E.
These chips are some of my favorite snacks! They're a lot healthier than potato chips but about the same price, and all the flavors are just delicious! They're available almost everywhere, so that's convenient. I could eat them all up in one sitting!
Kerryn D.
Bedford, NH
Whenever I'm craving something crunchy and something to snack on, this is my go-to. The french onion is the perfect amount - it's not too overpowering. The price is a little on the more expensive side, but it's worth the price for the quality.
Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
they used to be my favorite until they stopped making them in the single serve sized bags.. its hard to make myself buy a big bag of these because my kids dont eat them and usually they go to waste cause they get stale after a couple days in the cabniet
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Adriana A.
Harrisville, UT
All time fave. Classic. Grew up with these and I have a bag in my cupboard right now!! Perfect alone or with a sandwhich. Nothing compares to sun chips!!! This is a snack that I can feel good about while also enjoying the delicious taste! YUMMY.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?