BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
Such a tasteful product. I love the crunch and I swear once you have one, you want to have more. They go great with burgers or a sandwich or if even alone
Crystal W.
These are pretty good, however they could use double the flavor they're given. I grab these when I want to feel a little better about my chip consumption.
Ryan M.
Seaman
Omg I can’t put these chips down when I get ahold of them they have a wonderful texture and flavor...and they don’t leave u with greasy fingers...love em!
Myka W.
Hoquiam
These are my favorite chips! I love the flavor and the crunchiness. Would recommend to anybody who loves onion flavored things and delicious crunchy chips!
Kristin K.
Love these. They have just the right crunch and an amazing flavor. And they powdery flavor gets stuck in the grooves of the ripples which is amazing to me!
Angelique P.
I like a lot of chips and these are one of them. If you are fan of eating chips you should like these. I do recommend these and I did meet my expectations.
Chey T.
Tulsa
Love sour cream and onion chips! And these are on the healthier side compared to other brands! And they don't leave the greasy feeling in your mouth after!
Emily B.
I’m absolutely addicted to all types of SunChips! They have that grain flavor to them, it makes the taste 100 times better than any other chip out there.
Isabel V.
I love SunChips and this flavor overall was my favorite. I always buy this flavor in these chips. They aren't really salty which makes them even better.
Emily C.
Louisville, CO
These are so good they're dangerous. I want to eat the entire bag in one sitting. Very yummy and are super satisfying if you're craving something salty.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?