BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Kylie F.
Greenwood, IN
Have to love the crunch! Great flavor and never disappointed with the quality of each chip! Watch out because it is easy to sit down and eat the entire bag.
ruby s.
San Antonio
This is my all time favorite chip I eat them with sandwiches the French onion flavor is perfect on them and the price is good they are great for our picnics
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
Sunchips are amazing. The salt and sweet one are my favorite. I love how crunchy they are. You can find them sometimes on sale but they are not too expensive
Faith K.
These are a regular staple during the school year. Although they are still a chip, I feel much better about packing these in a lunch vs other types of chips.
Kathryn M.
Yummy. Delicious. So good. Taste like heaven. Greatest chips out there. I recommend to all chip lovers. Flavor is savory and scrumptious. Love it. Must have.
Christina B.
Bakersfield
Bursting with flavor! My family and I love these! Not greasy from being fried like most chips are. Great alone or served with a healthy and hearty sandwich.
Shanejah L.
peoria, IL
I used to be obsessed with these when I was a kid. They're a great after school snack. I haven't eaten them in yeaaaars but I know they're still just as good
Rusti H.
So I've tried just about all flavors and don't have a favorite. They're all great chips. Well seasoned lots of flavor great with your sandwich or as a snack
Jasmine W.
Elizabeth City
I enjoy these so much that i would eat the whole bag if i didnt watch it. The price is amazing and its a good way to sneak all that good stuff into my kids.
Alexandra D.
One of my favorite plagues I love these SunChips! Perfect amount of onion and I am someone that isn’t to fond of onion but when I tried these I fell in love!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart