BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sherrylany H.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite flavor of sun chips. I like to eat them on their own as well as dipping them in other things like hummus and they are super affordable!
Erika B.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite sunchip flavor is this one. they are salty and oniony in the best way. they are even better with some onion dip or with your favorite sandwich.
Ryan M.
Seaman
Omg I can’t put these chips down when I get ahold of them they have a wonderful texture and flavor...and they don’t leave u with greasy fingers...love em!
Nikki K.
Alamosa, CO
I love the #flavor of these chips! They are super yummy and a great snack! If I could pick one chip in the world, it would be this one. Not even kidding!
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
By far my favorite chips ever! They are a healthier version of chips so its a guilt free choice for me. The flavor is perfect, very balanced and crispy!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
These sun chips were always my favorite because they were the closest tasting to lays but "healthier" which is why my mom would buy them when I was a kid
Emily B.
I’m absolutely addicted to all types of SunChips! They have that grain flavor to them, it makes the taste 100 times better than any other chip out there.
Jesse H.
Annandale, VA
Can only have a few of these before your breath really starts to smell a little funky. Its own kind of sour cream and onion chip, they are very crunchy.
Isabel V.
I love SunChips and this flavor overall was my favorite. I always buy this flavor in these chips. They aren't really salty which makes them even better.
Julie V.
Wales Corner
Oh boy
I love these chips
The flavor is through the roof
Best French onion chip I've ever had
Love the crispness and they are not that salty which I love
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?