BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love sunchips. They are a slightly healthier alternative to regular chips and super yummy. If you like the classic french onion flavor, you'll love these.
ruby s.
San Antonio
This is my all time favorite chip I eat them with sandwiches the French onion flavor is perfect on them and the price is good they are great for our picnics
Camryn E.
Not a bad chip. I would only eat it if I had no other sun chips. Tastes strongly of onion, but it’s not too overpowering. My least favorite sun chip flavor.
Heidi L.
Crellin
This is my old time favourite chip I love how you can taste the wheat and sour cream price is just right goes great with cold cut sandwiches or just a snack
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
Sunchips are amazing. The salt and sweet one are my favorite. I love how crunchy they are. You can find them sometimes on sale but they are not too expensive
Carolina G.
Cranston, RI
I just like this a lot, I'm a munchies person and these are really good, people say that they are healthier chip, idk if i agree lol but they are really good
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
These are amazing. I think this ia my favorite brand. Snacking on these is better than other chips because of the higher amount of fiber yoy get per serving.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
these are so good! i'm not sure how healthy they are but I know that they are good. i've tried a couple of flavors and I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Anna A.
Saint Joseph, TN
I don't eat a lot of chips,but when I do I get these. The flavor is amazing and are at almost every gas station. Perfect for me because I'm always on the go.
Christina B.
Bakersfield
Bursting with flavor! My family and I love these! Not greasy from being fried like most chips are. Great alone or served with a healthy and hearty sandwich.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?