BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love sunchips. They are a slightly healthier alternative to regular chips and super yummy. If you like the classic french onion flavor, you'll love these.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
Same as the orange bag of chips, these are great. I love the waviness on the Sunchips brand of chips. It's not my favorite one but definitely a great flavor.
My N.
Westminster, CA
Literally an obsession, can eat the whole bag in one sitting, great crisp, love the flavor. Doesn't taste oily, taste healthier than other varieties of chips
Faith K.
These are a regular staple during the school year. Although they are still a chip, I feel much better about packing these in a lunch vs other types of chips.
Heidi L.
Crellin
This is my old time favourite chip I love how you can taste the wheat and sour cream price is just right goes great with cold cut sandwiches or just a snack
Karmen V.
Waukon
The flavor of French onion sun chips is excellent in itself. Then add whole grains - Even better! A bag rarely lasts longer than a few minutes in our house!
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
Sunchips are amazing. The salt and sweet one are my favorite. I love how crunchy they are. You can find them sometimes on sale but they are not too expensive
Amber K.
Fort Bragg
I really love sun chips and this is one of my favorite chips of sun chips it goes so great with a sandwich SunChips® French Onion is just super good
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
these are so good! i'm not sure how healthy they are but I know that they are good. i've tried a couple of flavors and I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
These are amazing. I think this ia my favorite brand. Snacking on these is better than other chips because of the higher amount of fiber yoy get per serving.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?