BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Toby C.
BALTIMORE, MD
They are so good I buy two bags. I buy them all the time. This one in the picture is my favorite. I will keep buying them to eat as long as they being sale.
Carol S.
The rare French onion is so hard to find but is definitely my favorite sun chip flavor! So sad Subway rarely carries this flavor any more or firehouse subs!
Kylie F.
Greenwood, IN
Have to love the crunch! Great flavor and never disappointed with the quality of each chip! Watch out because it is easy to sit down and eat the entire bag.
Alexandra D.
One of my favorite plagues I love these SunChips! Perfect amount of onion and I am someone that isn’t to fond of onion but when I tried these I fell in love!
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love sunchips. They are a slightly healthier alternative to regular chips and super yummy. If you like the classic french onion flavor, you'll love these.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
Same as the orange bag of chips, these are great. I love the waviness on the Sunchips brand of chips. It's not my favorite one but definitely a great flavor.
Heidi L.
Crellin
This is my old time favourite chip I love how you can taste the wheat and sour cream price is just right goes great with cold cut sandwiches or just a snack
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
Sunchips are amazing. The salt and sweet one are my favorite. I love how crunchy they are. You can find them sometimes on sale but they are not too expensive
Amber K.
Fort Bragg
I really love sun chips and this is one of my favorite chips of sun chips it goes so great with a sandwich SunChips® French Onion is just super good
Shanejah L.
Peoria , IL
I used to be obsessed with these when I was a kid. They're a great after school snack. I haven't eaten them in yeaaaars but I know they're still just as good
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?