BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tilomai D.
Sun chips are my second favorite chips. I love the cheddar cheese, original and the french onion. I love them in the munchies and they are deliciously good.
ruby s.
San Antonio
This is my all time favorite chip I eat them with sandwiches the French onion flavor is perfect on them and the price is good they are great for our picnics
Chelli D.
I love sunchips. They are a slightly healthier alternative to regular chips and super yummy. If you like the classic french onion flavor, you'll love these.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
Same as the orange bag of chips, these are great. I love the waviness on the Sunchips brand of chips. It's not my favorite one but definitely a great flavor.
Anna A.
Saint Joseph, TN
I don't eat a lot of chips,but when I do I get these. The flavor is amazing and are at almost every gas station. Perfect for me because I'm always on the go.
Kylie F.
Greenwood, IN
Have to love the crunch! Great flavor and never disappointed with the quality of each chip! Watch out because it is easy to sit down and eat the entire bag.
Shanejah L.
Peoria , IL
I used to be obsessed with these when I was a kid. They're a great after school snack. I haven't eaten them in yeaaaars but I know they're still just as good
Heidi L.
Crellin
This is my old time favourite chip I love how you can taste the wheat and sour cream price is just right goes great with cold cut sandwiches or just a snack
Karmen V.
Waukon
The flavor of French onion sun chips is excellent in itself. Then add whole grains - Even better! A bag rarely lasts longer than a few minutes in our house!
Amber K.
Fort Bragg
I really love sun chips and this is one of my favorite chips of sun chips it goes so great with a sandwich SunChips® French Onion is just super good
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?