BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Deeeeeelicious! I love every flavor of SunChips, especially the cheddar and garden salsa. This flavor is also a new favorite of mine! I love a good sour cream and onion chip, and these are great! I love the texture of SunChips, and each flavor is extremely prominent.
Laura T.
Park Ridge, IL
These kind of sun chips are my favorite! I crave these chips all the time. In the supermarket they are a little on the pricier side compared to other chip brands, but I find myself willing to shell out the extra cash because they are so delicious.
Alivia J.
So yummy! And healthy! I love multi grain chips because they tend to be really nutty tasting which is awesome! These are my favorite french onion chips! They are a pretty good price. My son also loves these too! If havent tried them you should ;)
Angelica W.
Greattttttt tatse. Vey flavourful product. Great price and enticing packaging aswell. Availability in local stores is amazing. This product is one of a kind. And one of the best chips Ive ever tatse. 100% recommend thses chips. Go out and get some now!
Samantha P.
Farmingdale
We love these chips and like to keep them on hand in our house. I feel more comfortable eating these over other brands, I feel healthier. Eating chips isn't the best thing to eat but I'd prefer to eat a healthier chip. The flavor of these is very good!
Katie R.
I love most SunChips but French Onion is a classic that never gets old! I grew up eating these as a child and I was a picky eater to say the least and I still love them as an adult! It's nice to have a choice of a healthy chip that tastes delicious!
Casey H.
Garden grove , CA
Healthy chips. These have always been in my life since I was young and I just keep buying them because they taste to fresh and light weight rather than those greasy chips. Highly recommended fs you're trying to go the healthier route when eating chips.
Ava E.
These chips are some of my favorite snacks! They're a lot healthier than potato chips but about the same price, and all the flavors are just delicious! They're available almost everywhere, so that's convenient. I could eat them all up in one sitting!
Kerryn D.
Bedford, NH
Whenever I'm craving something crunchy and something to snack on, this is my go-to. The french onion is the perfect amount - it's not too overpowering. The price is a little on the more expensive side, but it's worth the price for the quality.
Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?