BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jumah K.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are so addicting! They have a slightly sweet and oniony taste. Beyond tasting good, I think they leave your appetite feeling much more satisfied with less
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely LOVE Sun Chips and this flavor!

I love Chips thay are crispy and very flavorful and these are it! They are packed full of flavor and are so crispy.
Linda M.
French Onion Sunchips are a delicious, healthy alternative to regular, greasy potato chips.  Each multigrain chip has a nice crunchy texture and yummy seasoning.
Julia C.
Who doesnt love sun chips they are delicious healthy snacks my favorite and the variety of flavors perfect for me and the family I really recommend this product
Victoria S.
Fredericktown, OH
I don't eat chips a lot but these are my favorite flavored chips! We buy the party box of individual chips and the French onion are always the first ones gone!!
Janna M.
This is my favorite sun chip that has ever been made. French onion, I can just taste it now. This would be my go to sunchip if I had to choose from any flavor!!
Courtney L.
Silverhill, AL
Our favorite snack. Just the right amount of crunch and the seasoning is not over powering. Plus, every chip tastes the same. You can't go wrong with Sun Chips!
Barbara B.
These will always be my fav sun chips. They are are delicious, crunchy and the flavor it's just right! It's hard to keep them in the house as we all love these.
samantha s.
Massillon, OH
I love this kind of chip just bought some the other day and need to buy more no one else in my family is aloud to eat this kinda of chip. i will keep buying it.
Teresa H.
98908
Thumbs up for chips.i cant eat chips becuse of salt. But sun chips are great . i like onion flavor. Yi can eat them with out swelling up. Great tast and proudct
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?