BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yuka N.
Of all of the Sun Chips flavors, this is my fave. It's got a nice crunch with sour cream and onion seasoning. I haven't had other chips like this before. Sun Chips are healthy and I would recommend these chips to everybody!
Lynnell C.
Dumfries, VA
So yummy and better for you than just regular chips. great snack or with a sandwich. we usually get these from the big box stores so they last all week for lunches.
Erica R.
Augusta, GA
Great tasting chips, you wouldn't even know that they were healthy if they were multigrain. Try them you will like them and there are tons of flavors to choose from.
Diana H.
You can't go wrong with any flavor of sunchips, but sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite. It has a nice herb flavor to it. It's a great snack to have on hand.
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
I LOVE Sun Chips! I don't care what flavor you hand me, they are always good! Great crunch, and great flavor! I love that they are almost like a cracker and a corn chip had a love child!!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
These right here are my all time favorite chip ever and thats saying something bc i <3 chips lol they are a lot better for you than the other chips i like too :)
Ashley B.
Fort Mill, SC
How can you not love French Onion Sunchips. These are nostalgic for me. A symbol of my childhood. My family always had these at family picnics. A tradition I will gladly keep with my family :-)
Amber C.
Ventura, CA
This is my favorite snack to eat at work. It’s a great value, it’s healthy, and it’s delicious. I even like to keep it for trips on the road. I always have some in the pantry. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Melody W.
I love SunChips French Onion. They go great with sandwiches and are better for you than other chip options. They are crunchy and flavorful and are a perfect side for anything that goes well with chips! I would definitely recommend them if you have not tried them.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
Sun chips are my favorite chips. They are multigrain, which is part of the amazing taste. French onion is my favorite flavor for chips, so I love the French onion sun chips!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?