BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Alexsandra R.
If you've never had sun chips I have no idea what kind of person you are to of missed out on what a sunchip is. Best chip in the world. Always too expensive to buy
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
These are sooo good! I love the cheddar too! My kids love to eat them as well. They are also much better than potato chips for you. I like that they are multigrain.
Gabby D.
Galloway, NJ
These are my favorite sunchips ever. I always always rely on this flavor to get through parties or just to have in the house. Everyone loves them and I will always repurchase!
Catherine R.
North Andover, MA
Go to sun chip flavor to have with a sandwich. Depending where it can be a bit pricey but you can find them on sale often. Once you eat one you'll eat the whole bag
Olivia H.
Fontana, CA
I love Sun Chips and French Onion are my favorite flavor. I love putting them inside sandwiches for a tasty crunch. They are good on their own but really shine with hummus too!
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Another childhood favorite!! I love the taste of these to the point I probably eat too much lol. The only thing I don't like is the bag comes less then half full.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I was not a super big fan of these chips. I had them once and haven't had them since. I'm not sure what's in it but I really love most of the other sun chips a lot.
Christina M.
Anderson, IN
God these are good! My favorite flavor of sunchips and they're not too bad for you. They're not too expensive and they make a good healthy snack throughout the day or with a sandwich
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
A healtheir option as far as chips go and french onion is by far the best flavor they offer! They go great with a sandwich or with your soup! Super filling, too.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
These are my favorite sunchips! They're so good and don't taste like I'm ingesting a bunch of junk. They're healthier than your average chip and are way less greasy
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back