BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Tina C.
Sun chips have been a favorite since I was a kid, especially the French onion. I don't know if they could really be considered healthy but they certainly taste good!
Alicyn N.
Love.Love.Loveee these. Satisfied my craving for something bad but healthier than a regular chip. A lot of flavor without being salty. Love these and the cheddar flavor
Anita G.
Gainesville , FL
Really good, I feel like they're better than lays and other brands and aren't as bad for you, but that is just my personal opinion. Reasonably priced and always a to go to snack for me.
Jake U.
Fort Pierce
Very tasty there not too overwhelmingly onion but there right in the perfect balance I would highly recommend them as a party snack ex. football games or video games.
Cynthia D.
IND HILLSIDE, NJ
I absolutely love French onion and these chips are like so flavorful and crunchy! I usually get the chips from a conivent store! It totally met my expectations and my families!
Serena N.
Tastes great! Very flavorful. Does not leave “chip powder fingers” like many others. Would definitely recommend for daily snacks, to put in lunches, as party snacks, etc.
Laura M.
Champaign, IL
These have always been my go to flavor of sun chips. They have a great onion taste, crisp and I never feel bad about eating these compared to regular potatoes chips. I highly recommend!
Shawnda L.
Federalsburg, MD
My favorite chip!  The perfect amount of flavor and crunch all in one.  I love that I can find them in large bags as well as take a long bags for work and on the go.
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
These sun chips are usually always on our grocery list. The French onion flavor is not like other brands and holds just enough flavor to satisfy your chip cravings!
Kaylee S.
Visalia , Ca
One of my favorite chips! I always buy these when I’m at the grocery store. It’s a healthier whole grain option. It’s also affordable as prices vary from 3-4 dollars. I buy this at my local grocery stores, Walmart and target. I highly recommend this chip.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart