BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kadedra R.
I just bought a bag of these chips. I thought I would try them since I liked the rest of them!! Great flavor and healthy at the same time! I bought this in bulk at Costco. Highly recommend
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Really good, I feel like they're better than lays and other brands and aren't as bad for you, but that is just my personal opinion. Reasonably priced and always a to go to snack for me.
Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
A healtheir option as far as chips go and french onion is by far the best flavor they offer! They go great with a sandwich or with your soup! Super filling, too.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
We love these and for some reason we can no longer find them. I buy Sun Chips every grocery trip. Garden Salsa and Cheddar are still awesome..but where did French Onion go?
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
I can crunch on these all day ! Just love this flavor esp with a dip ! Affordable and delicious ! Great to go snack any time of the day !! I love sharing these with co - workers and friends so yummmyyy !!
Erica R.
Augusta, GA
Great tasting chips, you wouldn't even know that they were healthy if they were multigrain. Try them you will like them and there are tons of flavors to choose from.
Diana H.
You can't go wrong with any flavor of sunchips, but sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite. It has a nice herb flavor to it. It's a great snack to have on hand.
Lynnell C.
Dumfries, VA
So yummy and better for you than just regular chips. great snack or with a sandwich. we usually get these from the big box stores so they last all week for lunches.
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
I LOVE Sun Chips! I don't care what flavor you hand me, they are always good! Great crunch, and great flavor! I love that they are almost like a cracker and a corn chip had a love child!!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
These right here are my all time favorite chip ever and thats saying something bc i <3 chips lol they are a lot better for you than the other chips i like too :)
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?