BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
These are great chips great flavor.in like that mage of grains I could eat a whole bag by myself.I think their healthier for you and my family loves then very affordable.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
Love French Onion SunChips , they seem like they been around forever now but they are so good still one of my favorite snacks . And they are even better in a sandwich:)
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
They snack crackers are delicious and the French onion is not overpowering. They taste better than any onion potato chip out there. They have a great crunch with just the right amount of salt.
Nikki J.
Arlington, VA
I love sunchips because they are whole grain, my fingers aren't oily after eating them, and they do not irritate my sensitive stomach! This French onion flavor is one of my favorite. It's my "reward" snack.
Sarah A.
The flavor is simply addictive. I always purchase this flavor because it is delicious. I don't think eating an entire bag is very healthy but as far as snacks go, it's definitely on the lighter side. I would definitely recommend
Carrie D.
King George, VA
I can eat a whole bag in one sitting! These are probably the best chips I've ever tried. I was picky about chips and only ate Doritos and sore cream and onion but sun chips changed my mind
Claire M.
These chips are okay. They have a good taste, but I don't usually pick up chips to eat. I do not usually have these, but if they are at a party of some sort or at a special occasion, or something, then I will grab these
Anahi H.
Bellflower
Really love this flavor and sun chips seems like the go to chip bag. I love the packaging and the colors they used for the bag. I really enjoy them whenever I pair it up with a sandwich.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
These are my all time favorite snack to bring to the beach! There lite and full of flavor! There's never any left so no bother to try and pack it up to bring home!!
Angela G.
Hands down my favorite flavor of chip! They're always so flavorful and crunchy. Pretty expensive for the bag size in my opinion but that by no means stops me from eating a whole bag of them....by myself...in a matter of hours!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?