BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ashley K.
I don't think the recipe for these has changed since I was a kid. It's a really tasty onion flavor which isn't too strong and it leaves a nice powder on your fingers for an after snack snack
Kole B.
Florence, AL
French onion sunchips...what is there to say that hasn't already been said? They are fantastic. So healthy, so crunchy. I buy mine at publix. They are so reliable. The flavor is always good no matter what size bag I buy.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
These are my all time favorite snack to bring to the beach! There lite and full of flavor! There's never any left so no bother to try and pack it up to bring home!!
Jennayy. M.
Allison Park, PA
Sun chips are one of my go to snacks, and French onion is my absolute favorite! They are reasonably priced, and a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. Would purchase again and recommend this product to a friend.
Angela G.
Hands down my favorite flavor of chip! They're always so flavorful and crunchy. Pretty expensive for the bag size in my opinion but that by no means stops me from eating a whole bag of them....by myself...in a matter of hours!
Alexis A.
Hawthorne, CA
Sun Chips French Onion is my ABSOLUTE Favorite! These chips have that similar taste as the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion flavor. These are a good snack to munch on, especially if you are into that onion after taste :)
Stephanie S.
Minneola, KS
These are my absolute favorite of Sun Chips! I will buy these in the big bag or individual packs to take to games and such. I have kids in school and they come in handy. Very affordable I think. Would recommend!
Sheri V.
San Juan, TX
Best Multigrain chip I've tasted to this date! It has a perfect blend of seasoning and the crispness of the chip make it a hit for the outdoor BBQ's! #backyardbash
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
My family loves these chips! There's no other chips that taste quite like them. They have a nice sweet taste to them along with their savoriness other. Ridiculously greasy like most chips
Karla R.
Compton, CA
one of my favorite chips to eat, taste good. also very affordable well for a bag of chips. it would recommend to those that like to have snacks around, they also offer other flavors.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back