BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
The best flavor they make! I've been eating these since I was a teen. The onion taste is prominent but not overwhelming. You can barely tell you're munching on grains.
Natalie S.
Definitely recommend all flavors. So good and packed with nutrients. Not sure about carbs or salt but if you're looking to satisfy a chip craving, they're better than normal potato chips
Katie G.
Long Beach, CA
This flavor reminds me a lot like a regular potato chip. The perfect green onion taste. However, with sun chips, they are far more healthy. I don't feel bad eating a snack size bag to myself. You are also able to understand the ingredients and my fingers don't feel gross and greasy like regular chips. Sun Chips are a nice healthier alternative to potato chips.
Jamie W.
I love these chips when I am really wanting sour cream and onion. My favorite chips to snack on during a movie at home. These taste wonderful. Crunchy and delicious.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Best SunChips yet! I can't even describe how good they are, you just need to go check them out yourself. CAUTION: if you don't like onions or don't want onion breath, do not try these!
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Another childhood favorite. Reminds me of sitting on the porch with my granny while she watered plants. I could eat a whole bag and more. Also great on sandwiches
Samrie R.
Lubbock, TX
Packed with flavor and nutrition. If you are a fan of French onion flavor you will absolutely love these. They are a little pricey, I tend to find them on sale at my grocery store.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
Honestly I'm not the type to eat healthy food nor its fit but these I consider to be healthy for chips. Does that even make sense? Will anyways, french onion is my favorite flavor of sun chips. These chips are pretty good for being on the healtheir side :)
Myra H.
Union City, CA
These are so good that I eat them plain. I love the French Onion flavor especially, compared to other onion flavored chips. They are healthier than other deep fried chips so I appreciate that. They are very light and seem pretty wholesome for us
Silvia M.
I loveeeee these chips they taste so good. I don't know how I have never tasted a chip like these. They really stand out and taste like no other chips I have tried
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?