BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
melanie M.
Oracle , AZ
Love these chips so much. They are the perfect snack. I bought these at Walmart. I can literally eat the whole bag in one sitting. I would recommend these to anyone that wants a healthy snack.
jalissa T.
Yonkers, NY
Yes sun chips french onion are the best they taste great it is very affordable and they are not dry when you are eating them. They are prefect for a snack and being  on the health side.
Angela G.
Hands down my favorite flavor of chip! They're always so flavorful and crunchy. Pretty expensive for the bag size in my opinion but that by no means stops me from eating a whole bag of them....by myself...in a matter of hours!
Alexis A.
Hawthorne, CA
Sun Chips French Onion is my ABSOLUTE Favorite! These chips have that similar taste as the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion flavor. These are a good snack to munch on, especially if you are into that onion after taste :)
Jennayy. M.
Wausau, WI
Sun chips are one of my go to snacks, and French onion is my absolute favorite! They are reasonably priced, and a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. Would purchase again and recommend this product to a friend.
Kole B.
Florence, AL
French onion sunchips...what is there to say that hasn't already been said? They are fantastic. So healthy, so crunchy. I buy mine at publix. They are so reliable. The flavor is always good no matter what size bag I buy.
Hanen S.
Miami
Sun chips are absolutely delicious they are very light crunchy and tasty. They have many different flavors to choose from I always tend to go back to these chips just because of the flavor.
euri g.
I never feel bad eating chips with this arrive i know it's a healthier version of chips . It's grainy but not in a bad way and you can still taste the flavors. I like French onion the most
Selena H.
La Place, LA
These are my all time favorite snack to bring to the beach! There lite and full of flavor! There's never any left so no bother to try and pack it up to bring home!!
Aaliyah T.
I absolutely love these chips. They have a great taste. They are a little pricier than normal chips. However, the quality is amazing. They are also much healthier than regular chips. I would definitely recommend these.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart