BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Hands down the best chips out there on the market haha. I love how they aren't full of fat and negative things I do not need but instead they are kind of on the healthy side
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
sabor a cebolla. No son increíblemente cebolla-y como las cebollas o crema como crema agria y cebolla patatas fritas, pero imparten un sabor mucho más matizada que un poco difícil de describir. Yo no diría que sabe a la sopa de cebolla francesa, sin embargo. También estoy seguro de que estos no son muy saludables como se quiere hacer creer, pero sí ayuda a que no son tan poco saludable
Jessica S.
Holy Smokes, y'all! I tried these a few weeks back and instantly fell in love with them! I wish they were a bit cheaper, but it seems most snack foods are pretty pricey these days, so in comparison, they cost about the same as other chips.
Stacy K.
Addicting! You can literally sit and eat the entire bag. The bad part is the bags are full of air and less product and they are pretty pricey. Love them but don't buy often.
Jill W.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Sunchips Multigrain french onion is a great snack and good for you too. It doesn't make me feel guilty when I eat it. I wish more snacks were healthy. I buy it all the time because it tastes great. I serve it at parties too so my friends can try it. Everyone loves it
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
My family is not a fan of the French onion taste on these particular chips. It tastes really fake. But the chip is still crispy and it pairs well with homemade ranch dip.
Yasameen S.
Tastes really good. good for road trips. packaging is just like any other bag of chips. about 2 bucks at a local store for the regular size. will make hands greasy though
Lizbeth M.
Harbor City, CA
I'm not big on "healthy snacks" but these are my favorite of all time!!! I can't get enough! The flavors are not overpowering yet not too grainy either. Perfect match up!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
These are a healthy choice for one who doesn't want oily, salty potato chips. They come in many different flavors and they are multigrain chips which makes then healthy!!
Ashley S.
Sun chips are clearly the best chips in the world. They're baked more healthily than other chips, and yet they're still so rich in flavor. I buy the giant box from Costco to entice my family to snack a little healthier, and it works (until they grab their 3rd bag..)!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?