BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jennifer O.
Brooklyn
French Onion Sun Chips are my favorite. They are full of flavor and although not exactly healthy, they are so much better for you than regular potato chips. the grains add a bit of sweetness to the snack which I absolutely love. I would definitely buy these again.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Sun chips are my go to chips. This flavor is especially awesome. I always put them in my sandwiches. They are also perfect dipping chips. Try them with hummus and you won't be disappointed.
Morgan E.
Saint Louis, MO
Perhaps my absolute favorite flavor of sunchips. That tangy French onion flavor is translated perfectly into this chip. You can taste the grain in the chips very well made I'll grab a bag of these over fried potato chips any day
Brianna H.
Wickliffe, OH
Sun chips are very under rated these chips are so good and healthy too. I have been buying them for about 8 years, they're healthy not insanely salty and always have amazing flavor. They a very reasonably priced and you can get them from a variety of stores.
Luciana W.
I haven't had these in a long time, but now I want them. This is my favorite flavor. I like the texture of the chip. It has this really delicate, thin thing going on and it's just awesome.
Caitlyn H.
Binghamton, NY
These chips are my favorite chips in the whole world! I'm not a huge chip person. I really like whole grain chips though. They are not greasy at all like regular potato chips and they taste delicious. I would recommend these to anyone who likes french onion.
Kaitlin B.
Vermillion, SD
These french onion chips are amazing! So delicious! And these are the only chips I don't feel completely guilty about eating. These chips always hit the spot and you can buy them anywhere, I usually get mine at Target or Walmart. This is one of my favorite snacks!
Bonnie S.
Aurora, OH
French onion sunchips are a favorite in my family. They taste great and have a nice crispy texture. Bag sizes are too small for the price. I wish they were made in larger family size bags.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
The best flavor they make! I've been eating these since I was a teen. The onion taste is prominent but not overwhelming. You can barely tell you're munching on grains.
Katie G.
Long Beach, CA
This flavor reminds me a lot like a regular potato chip. The perfect green onion taste. However, with sun chips, they are far more healthy. I don't feel bad eating a snack size bag to myself. You are also able to understand the ingredients and my fingers don't feel gross and greasy like regular chips. Sun Chips are a nice healthier alternative to potato chips.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back