BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jennifer B.
Fresno , CA
Love this product! There's something about Sun Chips I've always liked. It's super crunchy with amazing flavor. My favorite thing about this is that in my opinion is healthier than other chip brands.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Love sun chips in general. This is a good flavor to just eat by themselves or use with a dip. Easy to find at most retailers, cheap and fun for kids. Easy snack to throw in your purse for a car ride.
Samantha T.
These are quite good. They have a whole grainy texture without being too dry tasting. The flavor is great as well and I don't really know why but I like the ruffly shape too
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
My absolute fav!!! Although it leaves your breath smelling horrible it tastes amazing! They are not only yummy but they are healthier than buying regular chips! They are also not pricey and if you haven't tried them you are missing out
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love sun chips in general they are so good. I recommend eating them if you havent tried them yet. Theybhave a really good flavor to each and every bag of flavors they have.
Anamia A.
I looooove it!!! The taste its so good and you can eat it with every kind of dips. The only thing its that you have to be careful because you never get tired, you can eat the whole bag in 20 minutes!
Parker W.
Anderson, SC
These chips are always full of flavor. They are so tasty and never make me feel overly full or bloated. I wish they were healthier but they’re chips, so, you take what you can get. Everyone loves them
Cassandra R.
i remember they will give these out in school for lunch and they were really good i like to have them on the side with my food, they met my expectations and they are super affordable nothing expensive!
cindy l.
Fontana , CA
Oh goodness, these chips are amazing. If I'm making a sandwich for lunch, these will be on the plate.

My husband takes these in his lunch on the daily!

The crunch and flavor are amazing and price is not bad either!

Sun chips are bomb!
Shantel M.
Fife, WA
These are my favorite flavor of Sun Chips! The crunch is nice, they're not oily like most chip brands, they're fairly priced and the flavor is magnificent! This is one of my favorite brands to purchase in the chip community.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart