BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
The sun chips French onion multigrain chips are absolutely amazing! They taste just like the other sun chips and they're honestly pretty good For you too! They have the perfect amount of French onion taste. I definitely recommend buying them!
raquel f.
Love sun chips! Love this flavor! They are good and not too bad for you either. They're not expensive if you ask me they're alright the price. If you haven't tried them you should also like the other flavors of garden salsa and harvest cheddar
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
For some reason for a while i was obsessed with the french onion flavored sun chips only. If they were available those were the ones i would get. Even till today, but they're a bit harder to find where I'm from. They're finger licking good!!!!
Jeneia P.
This and a subway sound which is the best thing of all time. These chips are so freaking good just the right amount of flavor and the chip is thin cut but wavy something fun while still yummy and great
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
My husband and kids love these chips! I don't purchase chips often but I always feel good about buying these because they are made with whole grains and not greasy like many other chips out there. I also like to crush them and bread chicken tenders that way! It's delicious!
Meritt A.
When I do buy chips for my family I know that Sun Chips (ANY of their flavors) will be a huge hit in our house. From the texture and shape to the taste, there is not one negative thing about them. My daughters and I found our favorite way to eat the French Onion flavor is to dip it in sour cream. Instant 'chip and dip' taste!
Melody W.
These Sun chips are one of my favorites. I love the taste very much. The ingredients are as natural as chip ingredients can get. These chips are better than other French onion chips. These chips don't overload you with flavor powder like other brands. They are very delicious.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Favorite sun chips flavor. I could honestly eat a whole bag in one sitting, but we gotta have some sort of self control here... It's delicious, i love it. Healthier compared to other chips out there.
j s.
Raleigh, NC
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of chips. I really only eat sour cream and onion chips and these chips are the queen of all sour cream and onion chips. It doesn't hurt that this are a teeny tiny bit healthier than Lays, as well!!
Danielle D.
These chips were OK. They were really good price at the grocery store. I may or may not buy them again. The flavor was a bit strong. Some of my family members did enjoy it though. I would suggest maybe the cheddar flavored Sunship.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?