BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I absolutely love these and have for years. These are a wonderful light snack that is packed full of flavor and very very healthy. A great way to get another serving of grains in a day and enjoy a snack. These are not oily at all and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
I love this so much I hate them all the time I would definitely buy these again I recommend this some pros about this product is there very good and I met all my exes but stations and is very affordable for a big bag that I wouldn’t add anything it just taste really good
Kaysie M.
Who doesn't love a good chip? The French onion sun chips are a huge hit in my house. We like to crush them up and bread chicken fingers in them. We, of course, enjoy snacking on them while watching a movie or dipping in sour cream while watching our NFL team, go Jets!
Sandra H.
Redfield, AR
One of the first flavors of Sun Chips I ever tried and of course my favorite flavor.  Reminds me of years ago with chips and French onion dip.  Very good.
Brittany W.
Marshall
Sun chips are delicious tasting and are healthier for you than regular chips! There are many different flavor options to choose from. Everyone in my household loves sun chips! Just give them a try and I am sure you will love them too! I usually snack on theses at work!
Jordan H.
Elwood
 was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. I have never felt better. The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Kailee S.
Solon, OH
I buy these all the time when I am craving something crunchy. I prefer them over potato chips and find them to be a slightly healthier option. The flavor is irresistable and the chips are actually pretty filling. Wish the bags were a little bigger since the chips are a little expensive, but still worth the buy.
Jalia L.
Birmingham
French Onion is my favorite sun chip. They taste really good and they are healthy for you. I been a repeat customer on buying this chips because they are that good.  I brought them from a gas station and I feel that others should try this because the are delicious.
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
This is been a long time favorite parts of mind and makes the perfect snack for after school. Also as a photographer when I'm editing this is a favorite snack of mine. Super affordable a healthy choice doesn't have as much junk as other chips, it's a great choice.
Destiny H.
These little devil get hard to find at times! It makes me mad! Make enough sun chips to make the world happy! I mean I'm already happy when I have a bag of French onion chips in my hands. Crunchy. Oniony. Yummy. Little wavy rectangles. You will be the death of me.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?