BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
Kira B.
Watertown
With a simplistic, yet great looking bag, Sun Chips French onion give off a healthier look than many of the other chips you see on your local grocery shelf. These “Multigrain” chips also claim to have 30% less fat than regular potato chips and had us more than ready to dive in.The bright green bag welcomed us with a picture of the chips along side some onion, a good visual description of what was to come. When we opened it up, we were welcomed with a corn chip smell (Surprise! Corn is the first ingredient of these whole grain chips). The taste, however, was absolutely delicious. From the first bite you are welcomed with a strong but not overpowering onion flavor (think Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion) that is then followed by the distinct flavor of Sun Chips which is a bit corny and with a taste of oats and a slightly sweet finish.In terms of crunchyness, these wavy chips provide a light crunch that dissipates nicely with each bite but is very satisfying. Even with the various grains included in these chips, you could see the standard green onion flecks that are generally found on onion flavored chips. Although a minor complaint, we do think that it would be great if the flavor lasted just a tad longer, however, the taste is so good that its disappearance makes you want to go for another one almost immediately.After nearly demolishing the bag in a matter of minutes, we had no choice but to give Sun Chips French Onion our coveted Must Munch status. These delicious chips will satisfy your craving for something to enjoy that is *slightly healthier than your average chip. With a combination of a more common but tasty onion flavor, and the unique sun chips multigrain chip, if you see these, its worth the buy.
Marcia S.
Mount Pleasant
Does anyone else remember when the manufacturer changed the packaging to that aweful crinkly noisy bag? I thought I was going to have to give up my favorite chips forever...until they realized their mistake. I love the flavor and texture of these chips alone as a snack or with soup or a sandwich for lunch.
Shalynne O.
Auburn
Wow so much different from all the other chips out there! So tasty and not greasy either. You feel healthy eating these and I will continue to purchase these. They taste spoo good! You won't be dissapointed! Go buy them yourself!
susie L.
Purchased at: Target
I love how onion-y this chip is! I reach for it whenever I feel like having a healthier chip, but honestly, it's mostly because of how much I love the french onion flavor. It's so tasty and I can easily finish off a bag by myself!
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
Sun chips are some of my favorite chips and a side from the original sun chips, these are my favorite! Take caution as they are oniony! But they are very good I have been eating these a lot over the past few years. I do recommend
Kiley M.
North Reading
Love sun chips. They have great flavor options. The French Onion are similar to a sour cream and onion, one of my favorite chip flavors. They did a great job with making an onion flavor that is not too over powering.
Megan A.
Siloam Springs, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy and you don’t feel guilty about eating them. They are light and aren’t overly salty. Goes good with any kind of meal. A big hit in my house. I have to get them every time I shop. Onion is my favorite flavor.
Jessica G.
Fond du Lac
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the earthy flavor of French Onion SunChips. They are crunchy but not too crunchy. They have bold onion flavor without being overwhelming. The best part is they are better for you than regular potato chips.
Sophia N.
Towson
I’m not the biggest fan of onion flavors even though they taste good I’d rather have something that doesn’t make my breath smell bad. Otherwise really yummy flavor! Just like the rest of the SunChips yuuum
holly z.
Purchased at: Safeway
Are used to really love the French onion Sun chips until recently they started really overdoing the flavoring. It’s really intense when I bite down on the chip, whereas it used to be just a subtle flavor:/
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Danielle R.
Pewaukee , WI
These or Pringles sour cream and onion??