BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Kira B.
Watertown
With a simplistic, yet great looking bag, Sun Chips French onion give off a healthier look than many of the other chips you see on your local grocery shelf. These “Multigrain” chips also claim to have 30% less fat than regular potato chips and had us more than ready to dive in.The bright green bag welcomed us with a picture of the chips along side some onion, a good visual description of what was to come. When we opened it up, we were welcomed with a corn chip smell (Surprise! Corn is the first ingredient of these whole grain chips). The taste, however, was absolutely delicious. From the first bite you are welcomed with a strong but not overpowering onion flavor (think Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion) that is then followed by the distinct flavor of Sun Chips which is a bit corny and with a taste of oats and a slightly sweet finish.In terms of crunchyness, these wavy chips provide a light crunch that dissipates nicely with each bite but is very satisfying. Even with the various grains included in these chips, you could see the standard green onion flecks that are generally found on onion flavored chips. Although a minor complaint, we do think that it would be great if the flavor lasted just a tad longer, however, the taste is so good that its disappearance makes you want to go for another one almost immediately.After nearly demolishing the bag in a matter of minutes, we had no choice but to give Sun Chips French Onion our coveted Must Munch status. These delicious chips will satisfy your craving for something to enjoy that is *slightly healthier than your average chip. With a combination of a more common but tasty onion flavor, and the unique sun chips multigrain chip, if you see these, its worth the buy.
Alex R.
Newburgh
I’ve always enjoyed Sunchips because they have such a different taste than any other kind of chip I’ve tried. They’re sweeter and the french onion flavor is great. The onion flavor isn’t too overpowering. I also enjoy thinking that these chips are a little bit healthier than regular chips which means I can eat more of them, right?😂
Shay V.
Atlanta
I mean, stop. These things are delicious and crazy addictive. I will go through a whole bag is 2 days (ok, probably 1 day if I'm being honest). I think some of the other SunChips flavors are kind of Meh but I can't get enough of these. Although I know they aren't healthy I feel slightly better about eating these than other chips.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
SunChips are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know SunChips  are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Jordan S.
WOW! When I ate these for the first time, I loved them! They taste like regular sun chips, but with an extra kick of great flavor. They go well with whatever you are eating or just as a snack alone. They have a great whole grain taste without being bland.
aly M.
harpers ferry
these are so delicious and crunchy. I love them on the side. They’re lighter on the carbs and calories than regular old potato chips, and taste even better. They’re also not greasy like many brands of potato chips, and have a great texture and flavor.
Brandon C.
Dallas, TX
This are my all time favorite chips! I literally could eat an entire full size bag in one setting. Great flavor and I love that they are more healthy than comparable chips from other brands. Great with a sandwich or to snack on all alone! Yum!!!
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't
overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I love Sun Chips in the French Onion flavor and occasionally the Cheddar flavor as well. These are a great tasting multi grain chip! A lot of multi grain chips can be bland and a bit...gritty tasting and in texture but Sun Chips are full of flavor and not gritty at all. Also I feel I'm choosing a "healthier" chip when I get these but even if they aren't the healthiest chip out there I do like them a lot and will continue buying them and they are one of my favorite NON potatoes based chip!!
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
If you like garlic you will LOVE these. So good! They are not bad priced and you can get them at the grocery store! I love sun chips and this is one of my favorites they always have such good flavors I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves garlicy things.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back