BY SUNCHIPS® #11 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I like chips that have a lot of flavor, but I don't like artificial ingredients or colors. Sun Chips aren't really healthy (they are chips after all) but they are definitely better than most of the brands out there. If you want to indulge a little without overindulging, then this is a good brand to choose. I like the French Onion variety because it has the big flavor and powdery coating of other chips, like Doritos, but isn't loaded with chemicals.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
These crispy, crunchy, delicious chips are soooooooo good! This is my favorite flavor of them, but I do like them all. I don't feel guilty eating them or sharing them with my kids. The quality is much better than other chips that come out of the bag crumbled and never whole. Sunchips aren't greasy and gross feeling either and are right at the price point that they should be. A great value! I'll choose these every time!
Heidi C.
This is my favorite flavor from SunChips. I enjoy how natural this is compared to many other snacking options.

The bag has quite a bit of chips in it and most of the time they are whole pieces and not all broken up like potato chips.

They onion flavor is not overpowering and while it does come off on your fingers, it's not really greasy or gross feeling.

Overall I think these are a great option instead of potato chips.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
In trying (emphasis on trying) to be healthy and make better food options, when I go to a sandwich shop or deli or supermarket, for a quick lunch, I do start to crave something salty. And when I do, I have reached for the Sun Chips brand and make an attempt to not eat the entire bag in one sitting. This French Onion flavor is really good, truly. I reach for it on those days I want something salty.
Dade C.
Always a favorite! Since they changed the packaging, I have not been a fan because the bag is so loud, although it's "biodegradable" I have not tested that theory to prove. Why not change the packaging to a biodegradable carton or container and those could be used as planters for herbs or veggie garden. The bag is annoying, maybe because I'm usually eating them at an odd time. Not a quiet food.
Jessica T.
These were chips that we always got out of the vending machines when I was in school. I loved that they were available in multi falvors allowing me to change them up. I liked them better because of the ridges that were on them and the crunchiness. I also liked that there small bags seemed to come with so much more than other brands. Overall, great chip.
Julie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I remember the first time I had these was in high school.. I used to go swimming at the Y with my friends. And afterwards, we would go to the pharmacy right across the street and grab a bag of sun chips, always the French onion flavor. We're eating back the calories we just swam off, but what the heck.. these were so good!! I might go grab a bag now...
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL
I think that this is the best sunchips out there. If you have not had sunchips before, they are better than baked and don't get all crunched in the bag. I am a fan of French onion flavoring, and this one is not to overpowering that you don't need to brush your teeth after, a piece of gum will be good enough. I could even eat the crumbs at the bottom.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
I really like some chips I feel like they are healthy alternative for chips I feel like to have a lot less unhealthy ingredients in them and I definitely enjoyed them. There are other flavors to choose from so if French onion not your thing then you should definitely look for something that might be however these are very good and I highly recommend
Kristina S.
I love Sun Chips! They're probably one of my favorite chip brands. I know that supposedly these are a little better for you than potato chips because of the multigrain, but they are loaded with so much flavoring that it negates whatever good stuff is in them. That doesn't really matter to me though and these are the best variety of Sun Chips.
Kellie W.
Cary, IL
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Will there be any new flavors released soon?
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?