Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsSunChips®
Sunchips Brown Sugar Flavored Sweet Potato Snacks, 7 oz Bag

Sunchips Brown Sugar Flavored Sweet Potato Snacks, 7 oz Bag

by SunChips®

SunChips aren’t just any snack. They are the square, wavy, tasty, 100% whole grain-y snack that take afternoon snacking from ho hum to oh yeah. They are a snack that you feel good about sharing, but secretly wish you had all to yourself.

Delicious sweet potato sprinkled with touches of salt and brown sugar; 100% whole grain; Heart healthy; No artificial flavors, preservatives or colors; 30% less fat than regular potato chips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunchips Brown Sugar Flavored Sweet Potato Snacks, 7 oz Bag!
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Sunchips Brown Sugar Flavored Sweet Potato Snacks, 7 oz Bag uploaded by Julie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
So much yum! These have a warm cinnamon sugar butter flavor. I’m not sure that they would be good with a sandwich but they make a great snack. They were really good with hard salami.
Diana M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Sunchips Brown Sugar Flavored Sweet Potato Snacks, 7 oz Bag uploaded by Diana M.
Omg .. I found this by accident while searching on Amazon for snacks for my kids. I decided to give it a try and I’m hooked on these. This flavor is so good, you could eat an entire bag in one sitting if you don’t pay attention lol. I have to get multiple bags now when i get them that way i always have a backup. I definitely recommend these.
Hart L.
These are a delicious chip if you are having a craving for something sweet and crunchy. I personally really like sweet potato. Made with whole grain and sweet potato they offer a little more nutrition than most chips. Recommend giving them a try.
Sierra K.
Greentown , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
All of the SunChips are delicious but this is one of the best flavors they offer. Please make bigger bags I love them but it’s not enough. It’s healthier then any other chip alternative but you wouldn’t know that by tasting them. They taste better then other chips and I love them!
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Absolutely divine. It is sweet potatoes with a brown sugar sprinkling. Tastes amazing. Worth the carbs. Sunchips Brown Sugar Flavored Sweet Potato Snacks, 7 oz Bag SunChips® Sweet Potato
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Delicious! Addicting! Great sweet and salty flavor! Crispy! I will be purchasing again!
Nicole C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These were interesting and different. Nice and sweet with a slight savory flavor. Same great crunch and thinness you expect from sun chips. Great if you want to curb a sweet and chip fix but I found i couldn't sit and eat alot of them, but that may be a good thing!!
Destany L.
Jonesborough, TN
These chips have amazing flavor! Very strong brown sugar flavor. They are very affordable and can find them at most stores. I don't think there is anyway they could get better! They definitely met my expectations. I would recommend these to anyone who likes simi sweet things!
Jennifer L.
Corona, NY
I love sunchips. They are made out of whole wheat not potatoes or corn like other chips. It feels healthier eating them and makes you feel less guilty about eating a whole bag of chips. This flavor is always quite delicious. I highly recommend it.
ash Z.
Saw these for the first time and decided to try them out. They were pretty good. Sweet but not too seeet

Looking for your answer?