Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsSunChips®
6 Grain Medley Parmesan & Herb Chips

SunChips® 6 Grain Medley Parmesan & Herb Chips

by SunChips®

Sun Chips?? Brand 6 Grain Medley Parmesan & Herb Chips.
Flavored multigrain snacks.
No MSG - no preservatives made with all natural ingredients no artificial flavors.
Corn, wheat, oats, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa.
21g of whole grain goodness per 1 oz serving.
New!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SunChips® 6 Grain Medley Parmesan & Herb Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa D.
Trenton, NJ
I'm so obsessed with sunchips. I'll never buy another brand again. Not that they're healthy, but they are most definitely a better option than the other choices. Great taste and a reasonable price. Well worth the try and the buy! Great choice!
April S.
Kermit, WV
I'm addicted ! I always have a bag of these on hand I buy at least 4 every time I go in the store ! They r sooooo yummy!
Melissa H.
Frankfort, MI
What a snack...the 3 S standard. ..soups..salads...and snacking..these are the go to of the go to !!!
shanna K.
LENOX
I don’t know a whole lot about this particular flavor but I really enjoy so of the other flavors such as harvest cheddar, but if they all taste kinda the same then I would probably eat any flavor.
rosemary N.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this flavor of Sun Chips They are a healthier alternative to potato chips and have such great taste I love when I can find this flavor in the stores. A must try!
Tabitha G.
 This is a snack for me throughout the day while class. Very healthy ASA meets my expectations. Usually purchase this product from Walmart Or Food Lion.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
Super delicious!  I make homemade hummis and like dipping my sun chip in the hummis. Really good for a snack
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
These are one of my favorite brand of chips. It taste great I have no complaints will be repurchasing.
Brittney M.
Rochester, MN
I am not a big Sun Chip person, I feel like your eating cardboard that has season on it. But the Parmasan and Herbs flabor one. Those are my jam. So bold of flavor, probably one of the more healthy choice for chips.
Kelsi C.
Sunchips are my favorite! So yummy! They are always exploding with flavore! This kind is awesome! Definitely worth a try.

Looking for your answer?