BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SunChips???? Brand 6 Grain Medley Creamy Roasted Garlic Flavored Multigrain Snacks.
No MSG - no preservative made with all natural ingredients, no artificial flavors.
Corn, wheat, oats, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa.
21g of whole grain goodness, per 1 oz serving.

sc:toriwashington W.
Philadelphia
These are good but not all that the other ones are better and taste good these have a werid taste
Claudia D.
The garlic flavor in these chips was quite strange if i have to admit. I did not like it at all
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin
I diddnt like these bags very musch because there wasn't that musch in the bag i would rather buy the big bag
Serina A.
Siparia
It made me uoset in a way that i didnt really like it it taste like chines pack soup and i didnt like it that well
Savannah Z.
Reno
Sun Chips grain chips are not as flavorful as they used to be. The chips tasted bland or too flavorful to the point where you have to drink water after every bag! Not my favorite and I don't think I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like too much salt.
tyne T.
Sherman, TX
These are the worst thing sun chips has put out! It just hits you with fake garlic flavor. I love garlic but it was too bad I had to throw out the bag.
Romello R.
Tucson
I honestly prefer the Harvest Chedder type of the chips. And the big version bags as well. Those weren't options though.0
Felicia K.
Not a big fan of sun chips, I personally haven't really found a specific kind that satisfy my taste buds. Prices are decent but can't seem to find any I enjoy
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
I did not like these at all. They had a very weird flavor to me and an specially gross after taste. Would not purchase again.
Kayla S.
Charlotte
I do not like this chips. I bought them to try but I don’t think they were that good. If you like garlic this would be good for you because it has a very garlicky taste to it and you might want to have some gum or a mint after you are done eating them.
Kat J.
USA
Why has this flavor been discontinued, it sounds delicious???!?!