BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SunChips???? Brand 6 Grain Medley Creamy Roasted Garlic Flavored Multigrain Snacks.
No MSG - no preservative made with all natural ingredients, no artificial flavors.
Corn, wheat, oats, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa.
21g of whole grain goodness, per 1 oz serving.

Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love these chips! They have such a great taste! The flavor is bold and different than anything else that's on the market! I love having these as a snack or as a side with my lunch. I would highly recommend them!
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
Great healty yet tasty chip. If you're looking for a chip that tastes great yet is healthy enough to give your kids a handful this is the brand to go with. A lot of healty chips have no taste. But you can't go wrong with these
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Sunchips are awesome because they make you feel good about snacking. The multigrain feels like a better choice and there's no guilt. Add the delicious garlic flavor and you have the best snack for your conscious.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
I don't know what is it about Sun Chips but they don't taste like regular chips which is a good thing. They have so much flavor and are the perfect snack when you're craving something salty.
Sophia G.
This product is very tasty and great if you are craving something savory to snack on. Personally I like garlic but to a certain limit. These chips have just the right amount of garlic for me and my garlic loving family. I love this product because it contains 6 grains, so while enjoying a savory snack you are also consuming some of your daily grains.
Sarah L.
Columbia, MO
I love these new chips--they are awesome and kind of hot. Im sensitive so its in a good way. I bought these at Hyvee and they were easy to find. This is when I found out SunChips is whole grain--awesome!! I would recommend for a good snack or something to munch on while you watch TV
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I had never tried these till not that long ago and I was surprised I had never came across them before. I really like the texture and the flavors of Sun chips I think there is something fresh about them.
Dally P.
Great taste, Affordable. Great to share and to be on the go.Product is very simple yet great to take with you. Affordable and clean packaging. You can buy it in any pharmacy you any local market.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Sun Chips are the best type of chips! I really love every flavor combination, and appreciate that Sun Chips attempted to have an ecologically friendly packaging option.
Jenna R.
These are one of the best cheddar chips out on the market. The whole grain also makes you feel fuller sooner so you don't over eat. They do leave cheese dust on your fingers but they are good.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Why has this flavor been discontinued, it sounds delicious???!?!