BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SunChips???? Brand 6 Grain Medley Creamy Roasted Garlic Flavored Multigrain Snacks.
No MSG - no preservative made with all natural ingredients, no artificial flavors.
Corn, wheat, oats, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa.
21g of whole grain goodness, per 1 oz serving.

Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
DaMonica T.
Fort Leonard Wood
Best healthy chips I've eaten in a long time didn't think I would like it but turned out to be very good with low calories for the taste first time trying this but a repeat buyer of sun chips I definitely haven't been let down yet, would definitely be a great recommendation.
Trystan H.
Joliet
I love the taste of garlic. These chips are a health alternative to potato chips. Bought these at Walmart they were very good. They're not compatible to other products. They're very healthy. And good for a quick snack for kids. I would reccoment them to others
Lynette R.
Kansas City, KS
These are sooo good! I usually only eat the cheddar sun chips but I decided to give these a try and I loved them! I love garlic anything! They did not disappoint and I'll usually pick these up at my local Walmart when I'm craving them. Everyone should try these!
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI
For someone who is always craving chips, these chips are light and great tasting for a healthier version. Little guilt and super good. Cant go wrong with that. The ingredients are not bad at all and I recommend these to healthy eaters who are wanting chips
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love these chips ! Amazing snack for any chip lover much has so much flavor and satisfy the hunger as well.has more vitamins than a normal chip and it is little bit harder.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
I sometimes get these because I think they are better and have less fat than some other chips out there. Pair it with a sandwich and you've got lunch or try alone for a great snack.
Maria M.
Hayward, CA
i love sun chips like some times when i eat munchies these will be like the first chips in eat i know some people hate garlic because it smells weird but i actually really like them and think they tatste great dont care what anyone says they are the  best
Connie M.
Kingman
I love sun chips! I've never had a flavor that I haven't enjoyed. They are a healthy alternative to chips when you are craving something salty and crunchy. I love all the flavors of the different grains used to make them and the flavor topping combinations are amazing too
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I love sun chips. They're one of my favorite kinds of chips. They're more on the healthy side of chips in my opinion. I'm a repeat buyer since I was a little kid. You can go wrong with sun chip!!!!!!!!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Why has this flavor been discontinued, it sounds delicious???!?!