BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SunChips???? Brand 6 Grain Medley Creamy Roasted Garlic Flavored Multigrain Snacks.
No MSG - no preservative made with all natural ingredients, no artificial flavors.
Corn, wheat, oats, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa.
21g of whole grain goodness, per 1 oz serving.

Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I cannot oversell this product.  These are literally my favorite flavor of Sun chips, and lets face it, thats one of my favorite brands.  They are made of grains rather than potatoe so you arent getting empty carbs, and taste great!  the texture is a bit less boring also!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love these chips! They have such a great taste! The flavor is bold and different than anything else that's on the market! I love having these as a snack or as a side with my lunch. I would highly recommend them!
Annie H.
Sun chips just seems like a alternative to junk food that makes you feel healthier when you eat them. Their flavor is rich and always at the right crunch, not too hard but not to fragile that it breaks into a million pieces. All of their flavors are awesome, including this one.
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
Great healty yet tasty chip. If you're looking for a chip that tastes great yet is healthy enough to give your kids a handful this is the brand to go with. A lot of healty chips have no taste. But you can't go wrong with these
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sun chips are one of my favorite. I've been eating them since I was kid. I feel like they don't have as much salt and have a really classic taste. Love the crunch and all of the flavors. Definitely my go to chip. I always recommend sun chips and am excited if I see them.
Jasmine R.
These are satisfying and very very flavorful . Nice and affordable and I can use any dip to pir with these and it would be good . It's a light , and healthy snack . I sometimes buy these at public . There are all types of flavora that you could get so I love the variety
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Sunchips are awesome because they make you feel good about snacking. The multigrain feels like a better choice and there's no guilt. Add the delicious garlic flavor and you have the best snack for your conscious.
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
I don't know what is it about Sun Chips but they don't taste like regular chips which is a good thing. They have so much flavor and are the perfect snack when you're craving something salty.
Savannah Z.
Reno
Sun Chips grain chips are not as flavorful as they used to be. The chips tasted bland or too flavorful to the point where you have to drink water after every bag! Not my favorite and I don't think I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like too much salt.
Rose C.
I love sunchips. They seem healthier than other chips even though I don't think they are. My favorite flavor is the garden ranch and he cheddar flavor. I love how can taste corn when I eat the chips. Their super yummy on the go and I like buying them individually wrapped.
Kat J.
Why has this flavor been discontinued, it sounds delicious???!?!