BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SunChips???? Brand 6 Grain Medley Creamy Roasted Garlic Flavored Multigrain Snacks.
No MSG - no preservative made with all natural ingredients, no artificial flavors.
Corn, wheat, oats, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa.
21g of whole grain goodness, per 1 oz serving.

Abigail P.
These chips are fantastic! You would think that they would be too garlicky but they're actually great. Definitely up there with the other great flavors that these chips have to offer
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Karen H.
Flemingsburg
Yummy.  They have a great crunch.  I feel they are healthier for you that the other greasy brands.  Caloriesare lower also.  Repeat consumer for sure
YeshaH H.
Initially was skeptical to try this but loved the mild garlic flavours and totally enjoyed it. We even add it between sandwich bread for extra flavour and crunch!
Alexis B.
Green Village, NJ
I typically purchase rice chips/crackers as an alternative to simple potato chips. I saw these in Shop Rite and I gave them a go. I was pleasantly surprise
Hana N.
Dallas, TX
So ridiculously addicting, its almost annoying. So good but I don't feel too guilty eating them since they are much better for you and less greasy than other brands.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 I just recently tried these for the first time and I fell in love. Our family is big on garlic flavoring and this has a perfect amount. I actually took him to a dinner party to use as a chip to dip in a homemade dip that I made was an absolute hit. For the price of sun chips and knowing that they are a little healthier than regular chips it is worth the money every time
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Ashli C.
Oak Grove
I cannot tell you how much I love these chips. They go well with salsa and by themselves. Only downside is that new flavors are hard to find in stores in my area. I found these on my most recent road trip and they were delicious. I wish I could find these back home in Tennessee.
Annie H.
Elmhurst, NY
Sun chips just seems like a alternative to junk food that makes you feel healthier when you eat them. Their flavor is rich and always at the right crunch, not too hard but not to fragile that it breaks into a million pieces. All of their flavors are awesome, including this one.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Why has this flavor been discontinued, it sounds delicious???!?!