BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SunChips???? Brand 6 Grain Medley Creamy Roasted Garlic Flavored Multigrain Snacks.
No MSG - no preservative made with all natural ingredients, no artificial flavors.
Corn, wheat, oats, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa.
21g of whole grain goodness, per 1 oz serving.

Britney j.
Deer park
I love that sum chips are coming out with so many kinds now! Wheat gluten free flavors like elegant 😁tomato basil and other spices along in it which is my some favorite! I recommend very very much! And there good if your in a chip mood but csnt have to hard or to crunchy of a chip this is the best for that if your going for the "chip" snack.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I cannot oversell this product.  These are literally my favorite flavor of Sun chips, and lets face it, thats one of my favorite brands.  They are made of grains rather than potatoe so you arent getting empty carbs, and taste great!  the texture is a bit less boring also!
Tommi V.
brownsville, texas
Another one of my favorites especially the cheesy season, it’s like a way healthier alternative of ruffles I beleive sun dried tomatoes are added to the mix I get these either at Walmart or HEB :) i do recommend to mommy’s for their kiddos
Alicia K.
These are amazing! I love the flavor and texture of these chips! I also love that they are healthier than most chips so I don't feel as guilty eating them. Pick up this flavor, it's very savory and satisfying
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
These are so delicious and have such great flavor. I love that SunChips are healthier than some other options. Great options for picky kids!! Price is pretty reasonable as well! Will buy again for sure!
Taylor B.
Ontario, OH
Roasted garlic flavor is my favorite and the grains make it healthier than a normal chip! Crunchy and have great flavor! Got them at Kroger! Very affordable and worth it! A must have in the chip isle!
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
YeshaH H.
Initially was skeptical to try this but loved the mild garlic flavours and totally enjoyed it. We even add it between sandwich bread for extra flavour and crunch!
Hana N.
Dallas, TX
So ridiculously addicting, its almost annoying. So good but I don't feel too guilty eating them since they are much better for you and less greasy than other brands.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Sun Chips are found in many households because of their unique flavor, healthful ingredients, and biodegradable bags. They have quite a few flavors to which many costumers stay loyal. This flavor, however, is unique, but it appeals to many different people. They're salty, garlicky, creamy, crunchy and you dont have to feel bad about eating the whole bag. These go great with almost any dip (especially hummus)!
Kat J.
Why has this flavor been discontinued, it sounds delicious???!?!