BY SUNCHIPS®

Exterior container weight: 7.0 ounces

Snack name 1: Corn chips

Dietary Needs: Reduced fat, 100 percent whole grain

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Package type: Individual item single serving

Main Ingredient: Grain

Form: Chip

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Features: No artificial colors, no artificial flavors

Contains: Wheat, sunflower, Milk

Serving Size: 7.0 ounces

Servings: 1.0, Approximate

May Contain: Wheat

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients

Chy M.
i really like Sun Chips, and have ever since they first came out ages ago. my favourite is the French Onion, and after that the cheddar. the plain kind are ok, but they really need some kind of dip (i prefer french onion!). i also really like sweet potatoes, roasted or baked or nuked, plain or with a little butter, nutmeg & cinnamon sugar. so when i saw these, i added them to my last order because i couldn't resist. as soon as i opened the box, i tore into the bag to try them, and i was so sad. there's really nothing sweet potato-y about these. they might have the slightest hint of something that's different from the plain ones in the blue bag, but they certainly weren't worth paying more for them than i would have paid for the plain ones at my local grocery store.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
SunChips are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know SunChips  are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Michael M.
Tulare, CA
Purchased at: Target
While I don’t know if this is anyone’s favorite from the brand. It definitely has a great taste. The sweet potato can be a bit over powering and limits the amount you’d want to eat. It’s a great icebreaker to bring to a party. But don’t expect it to be the first bag opened unless you help it along the way.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
Sweet potato chips are the best. This is my favorite brand of chips. These are my absolute favorite flavor. Although I cant't seem to find them in any stores near me. They aren't that pricey either compared to other brands that I can find.  I would recommend this brand and flavor.
Taylor W.
These are my new favorite chips! You definitely have to love the taste of sweet potatoes to love these! They remind me of a loaded sweet potato from Texas Roadhouse. They’re less messy than the Harvest flavors which is a plus for taking them on the go!
Saige T.
Cortland
I was super excited to try these when I saw them at the store. They are good but for some reason hard to explain. They are super sweet, i know they are sweet potato flavored but I personally think they might be a little better if they had a sweet AND salty taste to them
Destiny C.
I LOVED these chips so much! They are mildly sweet, the tiniest bit salty, and you can definitely taste the sweet potato! Definitely a new favorite chip for me.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
My favorite chips ever! I love how many chips you can have per serving without feeling greasy or weighed down from all the oil in regular potato chips.
Meagan H.
If you havent tried sweet potato chips, go now. You are missing out! They are signifigantly healthier than regular potato chips, and taste great!
Sherry F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love eating SunChips 100% whole grain sweet potato sun chips. I feel they are healthier then regular chips