BY SUNCAST

This tumbling composter features a sturdy, galvanized-steel frame and a durable resin bin. Its components are easy to assemble and the dual-latching lids allow you to fill it and empty it easily. see more...

PiecesOf C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I started composting four years ago. In the beginning, I made my own bin by drilling holes in a plastic bin. Epic fail. Next I just had a pile in the corner of my yard. It worked but it was a pain the keep the dog out, so I had to fence it. Of course there was the smell on really hot days. Plus, I got really sick of shoveling aka mixing the compost. Just always hurt my back, shoulders and hands even if I wore gloves.

Last summer, I decided I had enough. I went on Amazon to find another bin. I found many but when I came across this one, I was instantly sold simply because of the tumbling function!! Even with a bin, I would still have to mix the compost. This bin was all-in-one! Exactly what I needed and wanted!!!!!

I can’t tell you how much this compost is given the royal treatment in my house. Men love their grills; I love my compost.

If you don’t know how to compost or what to compost, there are tong of great books and articles on like. I have pins on my Growing Green Thumbs board on my Pinterest page @piecesofcristina too.

Making my own compost is not only eco-friendly but I can control what I put in it for my plants to make them grow faster and stronger. Different plants and vegetables need different nutrients to grow. Regular store bought soil is just basic. Adding compost, your adding vitamins. I know that sounds weird but it’s true. Think of it like this, humans need food to survive. However, we need fruits and veggies for strong bones, healthy organs, healthy skin, high immune system. Food like pizza, chips, cookies will sustain us (ie: soil) but fruits and veggies make us healthy and live longer (ie: compost).

It’s really easier than you think!
Lauren R.
Assembly is kind of easy but a lot of the time, people will see there are missing hardware pieces which will take up more time and money having to go and get extra pieces. Once you get it up and running, it does get the job done, but be sure to look around before committing to this one.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
We have a very large garden and use this tumbler to make quick and easy compost to feed back to our plants!
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this really easy to use?
Rhiannon G.
How well does this work with composting? I've tried other composting items that caused too much of a smell for a neighborhood setting, so I guess I'm really wondering if this works well in terms composting but also with being able to turn it easier if it might help with smells as well?