Suncast 100 ft. Hose Hideaway - SUNCAST CORPORATION uploaded by Stuart K.Suncast 100 ft. Hose Hideaway - SUNCAST CORPORATION uploaded by Stuart K.

BY SUNCAST

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. The Suncast Corporation Hose Hideaway Hose Reel holds up to 100 ft. of standard 5/8 in. hose. The compact and portable hose-storage unit features an easy-to-operate manual crank. Best to wind hose back in with lid lifted so that you can manually guide hose onto the hose reel. Item is fully assembled and is ready to use the minute you get home. We have included a leader hose with this unit. Durable resin construction is low maintenance and easy to clean. Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
I had new vinyl siding installed on the side of my house and am no longer able to roll up my hose on an attached wall reel, so I needed to break down and by one that I could place on the ground. I honestly decided to take a risk and by this one because it was the cheapest and the reviews seemed mixed. I'm not sure if all of the 1 star and 2 star reviews for this hose reel are people trying to use it on pavement because I can totally understand why there would be a problem. This is a very lightweight hose reel. If you were to try to roll up a hose without this being staked into the dirt then it would flop all over the place. Luckily they included stakes with the reel and I was able to secure it nicely to the dirt ground. I am only trying to reel up a 50 ft hose, so I don't know how it would handle a hundred footer (my guess it that 50-75 ft. are probably its max). It does a great job for what I needed it for and I am happy that I purchased this. I would recommend anyone to buy this reel if you want something cheap and can secure it to a dirt patch with the included stakes.
yamiz o.
madera, ca
I wish that I had o ne like this at my house it would be a lot easier and nothing better that it would be hidden