SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread

SunButter® Natural Sunflower Seed Spread.
Peanut free!
Gluten free!

How does this spread ended up in Eco category?
What is the caloric content by amount?
Is this healthier than peanut butter?
Start your review of SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread!
Product Highlights
“so much better for you and i love the taste.” in 1 review
“it is very tasty and healthy!” in 1 review
“this is so yummy i just love it so much and i'm a huge fan of it too.” in 1 review
Lakeland
Purchased at: Publix
This is so good that I can eat it by the spoonful! Even if you're not allergic to nuts it is delicious! Where I work I get it for free so I don't have to buy it, but when I looked in stores it is a little pricey. People with allergies or a gluten intolerance usually have to pay a bit more though for their items!
No Special Diet
Kingston, PA
I love this! It tastes so good, almost like peanut butter mixed with sunflower. There’s no peanut butter and it’s a healthier alternative. It tastes amazing on toast with jelly! Definitely will keep buying this!
No Special Diet
Woodbridge, VA
SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Teagan R.
Purchased at: Safeway
This smells like peanut butter and has the consistency of peanut butter but without having any peanuts! You can tell that it is not peanut butter though and you need to mix up the ingredients before you use it because the oil separates. It's not a big deal and doesn't take away from the taste just mix it so it all has the same consistency. Great for those with peanut allergies. I bought mine to try and eat it with crackers. I will definitely buy again because my brother in law is allergic to peanuts and I'll make him apple wedges with sunbutter as a snack.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has been great for my son who has a nut allergy. He love peanut butter but is not able to eat it anymore. This taste great and has a great consistency.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend cannot have peanut butter, so we have been using SunButter religiously for years now. It has a great taste and can also be used for baking goods! Just a warning though.. we baked cookies with it and the inside of the cookies turned green when it cooled down. It was completely fine though and it makes the best cookies!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Muncie
Purchased at: Kroger
I have been peanut free since January! I love almond butter, but once I tried Sunbutter I was hooked. It is so good and very nutritious! It gives a great variety to my lunches and snacks! I will buy again!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Mason, MI
There's no reason not to love sunbutter! No nuts, so suitable for those with allergies. Good texture- just stir first, because it can get a little runny. My favorite thing to do with it is dip apple slices!
Gluten Free
vallejo, CA
SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Amanda L.
This is definitely something you have to get used to almost like an acquired taste. At first it doesn't compare to peanut butter at all but after having it a few times it's really quite delicious. It spreads very well and is quite creamy and has more of a Netti finish so it compare with different things. For anyone with an allergy this is awesome. I got this at my local Molly stones
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Sherman Oaks, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Jessica R.
This spread is delicious! It's a great substitute for peanut butter and since many people like myself have allergies. As someone who developed a peanut allergy later in life I miss the taste and this Is the closest thing I can have. It's a nice smooth creamy texture with a rich sweet and tad salty taste. It's fairly healthy and not super expensive. I highly recommend this!
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Kim R.
Coming into an allergy with my daughter and having been pretty much addicted to nut butters i was really worried about finding something that was safe for her and still tasted good to me. Thankfully sunbutter natural tastes so close to the real deal that i don't have any secret cravings. I also like that even though there's a little sugar, it's not a lot and the ingredients are pretty straightforward and simple.
Nut Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...