SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread

SunButter® Natural Sunflower Seed Spread.
Peanut free!
Gluten free!

How does this spread ended up in Eco category?
What is the caloric content by amount?
Is this healthier than peanut butter?
Start your review of SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread!
Product Highlights
so much better for you and i love the taste.in 1 review
it is very tasty and healthy!in 1 review
this is so yummy i just love it so much and i'm a huge fan of it too.in 1 review
2 months agoKingston, PA
I love this! It tastes so good, almost like peanut butter mixed with sunflower. There’s no peanut butter and it’s a healthier alternative. It tastes amazing on toast with jelly! Definitely will keep buying this!
4 months agoWoodbridge, VA
SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Teagan R.
Purchased at: Safeway
This smells like peanut butter and has the consistency of peanut butter but without having any peanuts! You can tell that it is not peanut butter though and you need to mix up the ingredients before you use it because the oil separates. It's not a big deal and doesn't take away from the taste just mix it so it all has the same consistency. Great for those with peanut allergies. I bought mine to try and eat it with crackers. I will definitely buy again because my brother in law is allergic to peanuts and I'll make him apple wedges with sunbutter as a snack.
2 months agoGreenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has been great for my son who has a nut allergy. He love peanut butter but is not able to eat it anymore. This taste great and has a great consistency.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend cannot have peanut butter, so we have been using SunButter religiously for years now. It has a great taste and can also be used for baking goods! Just a warning though.. we baked cookies with it and the inside of the cookies turned green when it cooled down. It was completely fine though and it makes the best cookies!
3 months agoMuncie
Purchased at: Kroger
I have been peanut free since January! I love almond butter, but once I tried Sunbutter I was hooked. It is so good and very nutritious! It gives a great variety to my lunches and snacks! I will buy again!
a year agoMason, MI
There's no reason not to love sunbutter! No nuts, so suitable for those with allergies. Good texture- just stir first, because it can get a little runny. My favorite thing to do with it is dip apple slices!
2 years agovallejo, CA
SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Amanda L.
This is definitely something you have to get used to almost like an acquired taste. At first it doesn't compare to peanut butter at all but after having it a few times it's really quite delicious. It spreads very well and is quite creamy and has more of a Netti finish so it compare with different things. For anyone with an allergy this is awesome. I got this at my local Molly stones
2 years agoSherman Oaks, CA
SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Jessica R.
This spread is delicious! It's a great substitute for peanut butter and since many people like myself have allergies. As someone who developed a peanut allergy later in life I miss the taste and this Is the closest thing I can have. It's a nice smooth creamy texture with a rich sweet and tad salty taste. It's fairly healthy and not super expensive. I highly recommend this!
5 months ago
SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Kim R.
Coming into an allergy with my daughter and having been pretty much addicted to nut butters i was really worried about finding something that was safe for her and still tasted good to me. Thankfully sunbutter natural tastes so close to the real deal that i don't have any secret cravings. I also like that even though there's a little sugar, it's not a lot and the ingredients are pretty straightforward and simple.
a year agoProvidence, RI
I really thought I wasn’t going to like this but I was surprised to find that I prefer it to almond butter. The flavor may take a minute to get used because if definitely does taste like sunflower seeds...but it’s not a bad thing! What makes it amazing is that the consistency is so creamy and just like peanut butter. It is awesome with apple slices. It’s a great nut butter alternative. I just wish the “no sugar added” option was available in more stores because i have a hard time finding it outside Whole Foods.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...