BY SUNBUTTER

SunButter® Natural Sunflower Seed Spread.
Peanut free!
Gluten free! see more...

• "it is very tasty and healthy!" in 1 review
  • "this is so yummy i just love it so much and i'm a huge fan of it too." in 1 review
  • "so much better for you and i love the taste." in 1 review
Jess R.
Providence, RI
I really thought I wasn’t going to like this but I was surprised to find that I prefer it to almond butter. The flavor may take a minute to get used because if definitely does taste like sunflower seeds...but it’s not a bad thing! What makes it amazing is that the consistency is so creamy and just like peanut butter. It is awesome with apple slices. It’s a great nut butter alternative. I just wish the “no sugar added” option was available in more stores because i have a hard time finding it outside Whole Foods.
Dianna G.
My kids love peanut butter, but if they want it in the morning before school we go with Sunbutter to make sure I don’t miss any on their hands and a friend is allergic. It has a thinner texture than peanut butter, but is a bit thicker to swallow, because it’s more dry. It doesn’t spread as well on breD, so I’ve tried to use a bit of butter mixed with it if they want a PB sandwich. If you don’t like sunflower seeds, then you won’t like this at all! It’s expensive, so if you find a sale snag a couple!
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
Because I have a nut allergy, I’ve never been able to have any sort of but butter (obviously). So seeing this brand for the first time at the grocery store was amazing. It adds such great flavor, texture, and consistency to everything. It’s one of my go-to purchases, I always have it around! I’ve been told (since I don’t know what peanut butter tastes like) that it has the same consistency/feeling as peanut butter but tastes like sunflowers. In my opinion, it’s amazing!
Amber S.
Mishawaka
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this stuff! It is a little expensive but the peace of mind and ease of sandwich making makes it worth it. She has an intolerance to peanuts, it's not life threatening but very unpleasant. I can use sunbutter as a peanut butter replacement in cookie recipes, puppy chow, and of course pb&j sandwiches.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is definitely something you have to get used to almost like an acquired taste. At first it doesn't compare to peanut butter at all but after having it a few times it's really quite delicious. It spreads very well and is quite creamy and has more of a Netti finish so it compare with different things. For anyone with an allergy this is awesome. I got this at my local Molly stones
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This spread is delicious! It's a great substitute for peanut butter and since many people like myself have allergies. As someone who developed a peanut allergy later in life I miss the taste and this Is the closest thing I can have. It's a nice smooth creamy texture with a rich sweet and tad salty taste. It's fairly healthy and not super expensive. I highly recommend this!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is so good.  My grandma actually bought it to try and ended up giving it to me as she wasn't going to eat it before it expired.  I was pleasantly shocked at how good it was to not be "real" peanut butter.  I would highly recommend this especially if you have a peanut allergy.
Bridgette  H.
Naples, FL
Originally tried this in a lunchbox product that has dry snacks to try in their smaller form. The sunbutter was my favorite. The texture is close to peanut butter but is healthier and tastier. I would recommend for a kids birthday party just in case someone has a peanut allergy.
Veronica S.
I got this for my son because the doctors said to avoid peanuts until a certain age. It really tastes like peanut butter! I just hate how runny it is. It makes a mess to clean up!
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
I really like sunbutter! Not many people know or have heard of this product before but it's really good and comparable to regular peanut butter. You can bring it to school too! You can taste the sunflowers and I put it on toast with honey drizzled on top
Nicole B.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Do you prefer this or almond butter?
Marissa f.
What does this taste like? Is it worth the money?
Ana Paula K.
Is that creamy?
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
Is this supposed to be a healthier alternative to peanut butter? I'm always interested in buying things that are better for me, but the price mentioned above is a killer. Eating healthy is expensive and unattainable for so many...
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does this taste like Almonds??? Is it as thick as peanut butter??