BY SUNBUTTER

Sunbutter natural no-stir creamy sunflower seed spread 16-oz. see more...

Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I'm a nut butter fan! I love peanut butter but also almond and cashew. I decided to try this and since have had about 5 tubs of this! I actually love it so much that my friends are hooked! It has the same yummy flavor of most nut butters with the hint of the sunflower in there. It's a very different flavor but I really enjoy it! This stuff requires stirring but is very creamy and rich with a nutty flavor. One thing I love is that it has a lot of fiber which lowers the net carbs compared to other nut butters. Sooooo good!
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I'm a huge fan of Sunbutter! It's a healtheir alternative to peanut butter, plus it's great for those who are allergic. For the most part it tastes exactly like peanut butter, except for a slight aftertaste of sunflower seeds at the end. It's absolutely delicious and a perfect substitution for peanut butter, in my opinion.
Katie P.
Boothbay Harbor, ME
Probably a little healtheir than your everyday peanut butter. Has the same smooth, creamy texture, but you definitely have to like the taste of sunflower seeds, perhaps a little less sweet tasting than peanut butter.
Jolene O.
I like that I don't have to stir in the natural oil...its not a huge big deal but sometimes my children get a bit freaked out when they see oil sitting at the top of the sunbutter. This is a great compromise!
Julie D.
Delicious! I am allergic to tree nuts, so I cannot partake in other nut butters, other than peanut butter. So when I found this a few years ago, I was thrilled. I love the taste!
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
My son isn't allowed to have peanut butter at his school. We didn't know what to do! We got this sunbutter to try out and he loves it! Tastes great!