SunButter Natural Crunch Sunflower Seed Spread uploaded by Ashley  G.

BY SUNBUTTER #17 in Spreads

SunButter® Natural Crunch Sunflower Seed Spread.
Peanut free!
Gluten free! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
This sunbittern is really delicious. The creamy is more of my thing over the crunchy. not that fun of peanut butter but my hubby really likes it.
Patricia M.
Amherst, VA
Ariella B.
I have mixed emotions about this product. Some days I liked it and some days I didn't. It has a sweet and interesting flavor to it which is very tasty at times, I guess it depends what kind of food you're in the mood for on any particular day. I like the crunch to it too. I just wish this product was organic and didn't have sugar in it.
Ashley L.
Really good and reasonably priced. Taste great in sandwiches with fruit. my kids also really like it. Since their school is peanut free this is a great alternative.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Sunbutter is a good brand and tastes great! i don't have allergies but love peanut butter alternatives and this is wonderful
Lauren R.
Portland, OR
I recently became allergic to all nuts - and I have missed my almond butter! This is a great substitute. I've also tried many other brands of sunflower seed butter, and Sunbutter ranks the best. Pro Tip: If you want to make cookies out of this, and you use baking powder, the cookies may turn green - there is nothing wrong with them, just a chemical reaction between the sunbutter and the baking powder!
Starr G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this spread. It has a mild flavor. My kids were fine with it as a substitute for peanut butter.
Melissa F.
This is good for you and also tastes very good. It is a little pricey. If your looking for something cheaper i would go for jiff or another brand.
Malary J.
Franklin, TN
Great taste but not so great in the wallet. For the price I would buy jiff or another brand. But does taste good and good for you
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Really really good but cld be cheaper in price.... Wld rather oay for generic than the amt they charge.
Patricia M.
Amherst, VA
But why do the cookies turn green? That's weird.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Environmentalist Expert
How is taste ??..have not tried it yet but want to ..
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
What are the nutrition facts compared to peanut butter?
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Environmentalist Expert
Does Sunbutter taste a lot different than traditional peanut butter? Is it better nutritionally than peanut butter?