SunButter Creamy SunButter, 1.1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 400) uploaded by Lisa F.SunButter Creamy SunButter, 1.1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 400) uploaded by Stef D.SunButter Creamy SunButter, 1.1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 400) uploaded by Katharine A.

BY SUNBUTTER

Lisa F.
I love this sunbutter. I use it with pita chips or on toast. It's a nice alternative to peanut butter. It can purchased at Target.
Samantha L.
If anyone is sick of peanut butter and wants to try something new try sunbutter. I thought I would hate it but it is my favorite. I actually prefer it over peanut butter now. It tastes like ground up sunflower seeds.
Allie R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Definitely lobe Sun butter! I doubted it at first but very quickly changed my mind
Katharine A.
I'm a huge fan of sunbutter in any form! I love how easily I can take these squeeze packs wherever I go!
crystal m.
I got to sample this a while back and haven't bought it yet because its a bit more pricey than peanut butter but its actually really good. I added this to some chicken mole that I made and it turned out really yummy. So I may buy this in the future.
larisa b.
This was an interesting snack, I'm so used to peanut butter and I wasn't used to the taste but it was great and I would purchase again.
Jolene O.
These are so crazy handy to have for travel or picnics! You just throw it your bag and your ready to jet!
Tanishia G.
Washington, DC
What exactly is sun butter.? Is the use like sunscreen.?