SunButter Creamy SunButter, 1.1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 400) uploaded by Katharine A.SunButter Creamy SunButter, 1.1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 400) uploaded by Stef D.

BY SUNBUTTER

crystal m.
I got to sample this a while back and haven't bought it yet because its a bit more pricey than peanut butter but its actually really good. I added this to some chicken mole that I made and it turned out really yummy. So I may buy this in the future.
Samantha L.
If anyone is sick of peanut butter and wants to try something new try sunbutter. I thought I would hate it but it is my favorite. I actually prefer it over peanut butter now. It tastes like ground up sunflower seeds.
larisa b.
This was an interesting snack, I'm so used to peanut butter and I wasn't used to the taste but it was great and I would purchase again.
Jolene O.
These are so crazy handy to have for travel or picnics! You just throw it your bag and your ready to jet!
Allie R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Definitely lobe Sun butter! I doubted it at first but very quickly changed my mind
Katharine A.
London, Greater London
I'm a huge fan of sunbutter in any form! I love how easily I can take these squeeze packs wherever I go!
Tanishia G.
Washington, DC
What exactly is sun butter.? Is the use like sunscreen.?